Avant Vol.4 - American Workwear Part 2
VOL.4 STORIES & TALES
- Chinese immigration during the Gold Rush : Here’s a focus on a part of American history which isn’t put forward enough.
- The first Stronghold of workwear in Los Angeles : Its iconic logo, its unforgettable mascot, and a name that rocks: Stronghold is one of the most prized American workwear brands among collectors.
- Underhill, the pride of Colorado : The founding father of the Denver based Underhill brand, Townsend J. Underhill, enjoyed sudden, fleeting success. Let’s look back on a slice of local history.
- The true story of the New Nevada Jeans : Investigating the great history of the New Nevada Jeans, from their discovery in a mine to their arrival in the Levi’s archives in San Francisco.
- In Taiwan, vintage is rising : The Taiwanese new generation wants to prove that in terms of vintage, it can do as well as its Japanese neighbors